Thursday, June 4, 2009

RAGNAR FAMILY RELAY - EDEN


We were the "Happiness Runs in a circular motion.....I guess we are all pretty dang happy!" team.  We made our skirts, and puff painted our shirts.  It was a 15 mile race, and we put together three teams.  Just our group alone fundrased $400 for Snowcrest Jr. High, plus we got an awesome trophy for best costume.  Of course! :)  Brooklyn and Brody both ran a mile.  Well.....they both went a mile anyway.  Tom and Brody, and Brooklyn and I were teams. Our gym donated snow cones, and I think I had three all by myself!  Tom was a real sport, thanks BABE!!! Brooklyn was happy because she got to dress up, and I was happy because I had my whole family together, exercising, outside, in one of my favorite spots in the whole, wide, world!


"What's taking you so long Brody??"

No comments:

Post a Comment