Monday, October 24, 2011

A Day in Brooklyn's Class

Brooklyn is in the cutest 1st grade class! I love the teacher and I love being in the adorable classroom with all the good energy of these little minds. This was an especially fun day because they were studying the world map and I got to make a cake with my new fondant recipe that rocks! Being a mom can be pretty darn fun!






I even learned a little about world geography while carving out the map, it was pretty tricky with the islands. So fun!


CAKE FONDANT
1 stick butter
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
6 cups powdered sugar
A dash of vanilla

Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. If not the consistency wanted, add more powdered sugar a half cup at a time (should be texture of play do). Roll out on a powdered surface till thickness wanted. Then lay over cake. If you want colored fondant add a dash of food coloring and knead.

Submitted by: Bridger Larsen

Totally works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment