Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LET IT SNOW....NO DON'T....ARE TICKETS TO MEXICO ON SALE?!!!




Today is the beginning of a three day storm. It's not looking good, although on Saturday when the Storm settles and the sun comes out it will be epic skiing...for Tom of course, I can't exactly shred the mountain with a baby stuck to my.... Tom is crazy and doesn't wear snow clothes or gloves when shoveling our driveway. Every other person in the valley has a snow blower to do the job, but Tom insists on doing it the 'real man' way! That-a-boy, you show us the real man in you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! You family is beautiful and I'm happy you love Eden. Jake's boss has a cabin up there so maybe sometime when we go up to it, I'll sneak a trip to see you. I can't believe how big your kids are! That's incredible you have your own gym. If I lived up there I would totally be a member. I guess for now, Gold's Gym will have to do. ;)

    Jamie Schipaanboord

    ReplyDelete