Saturday, October 3, 2009

And The First Contestant on 'Pura Vida Life' is....Owen Dellinger!



Pirates Cove


Playa Langosta - The sky looks ominous, but we actually had sun all day :)


Owen Sipping on a coconut!


Look at these boys' tan lines, and this was the beginning of his trip!


Owen was our first visitor from the U.S! We had a great time...beach, gym, BBQ, repeat! I had so much fun with my big brother. It is rare that I get to have him to myself, and I really enjoyed it. He is always brining lots of laughter, good food, and good discussions. He also helped me get my Pura Vida Personal Training going. We went and did some Yoga on the beach and he got some pretty cool pics. Thanks Owees, we all hope to see you soon!
Next up...Bob and Debbie, come on down, you are the next contests on...Pura Vida Life!





No comments:

Post a Comment