Wednesday, July 8, 2009


I was leaving the room with Elle and said out loud, "I think it's time to get ready for night-night," and Elle said, "Goodnight" and waved enthusiastically. The kids and I were very taken aback, and made her do it about 100 times before we got out the camera. This was about 1/2 the enthusiasm that she put into the first couple of "goodnights," but still a good show. We have been doing it since she was born, as my parents can verify, but didn't really realize she was taking it all in! :)

3 comments:

  1. Caralee! Hello! I love your blog! Thanks for posting often and writing details about what life is like during your adventure (especially about church - wow!). Alex and I are staying updated on you guys - and it's giving Alex the bug to follow your footsteps! He's been trying to convince me of an international exchange with his work for some time ... anyway, thanks! Looks like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah did I ever respond to this? My kids reminded me I had written a blog (they look at it all the time apparently) and I didn’t even know people were leaving comments 😂

      Delete